Why Join Our TheEasyGarden Community - Hey You Lurkers!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, you guys have encouraged me to try so many new things (like Bok Choy) and trading seeds is a really fun way to try something new for nearly free. I love having things in my garden that have a story tied to them. It's a neat way to feel interconnected with my TEG friends. :)

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Lurkers! :frow

Here at TEG you can communicate with like minded individuals who are just as garden-crazy as you are! (But only if you choose to become a member!) Our highly-trained forum members can help you figure out how to get rid of those bugs that are eating your cucumber plants, or how to cure those pumpkins, along with a vast array of problems that both newbies and seasoned garden-vets may run into in their garden plots. TEG members can also suggest plants or varieties that could end up changing your garden plot forever, in a good way. We also do seed swaps, which can be a great way to get that variety that you've been looking for! You can also create or reply to random, sometimes not so garden related threads; like a thread discussing a recent occurrence in politics, or maybe a thread asking others if their homework has ever been eaten by a dog. (Just for an example.) Overall, being a TEG member is so fun (and addictive...) that we'll literally have you glued to your seats!

So please, come to the TEG side.... we have fun-to-read threads! You won't regret it! :)

Latest posts