Why Roosters have wattles

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's just silly. It's the sound that the roos make, not anything he's flapping. I've seen my hens take off running toward his 'TREATS!' call even when they can't see him. If I make the noise they come to me (and I'm not flapping anything at them).

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't have any flappy, red things either and they still come running for me when I have food. Oh well, if you'll fall for a virtual rooster, I suppose you'll fall for anything. :D The whole thing was really quite ridiculous, which is why I posted it.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Moxie,
As far as the article, I don't even know what to say about it:idunno

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:sick I'll stick with the real thing! Says you can't even scramble them anyway. No point then!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I went to this site, my computer saidI had viruses. I don't know if it is related but be careful

Turns out it was not a virus, just Malware. I don’t know if it was linked to that site or not. My virus protection missed it, but them it wasn’t virus.

It’s something that says it’s Microsoft Security and that I have a Trojan virus. Actually it lists three viruses. They can clean it up if I want them to. I elected to just shut down and let Best Buy handle it.

If I let them “remove it” it will cost me $20 and since nothing is wrong, they do nothing. It’s a pure and simple scam.

Latest posts