William Dam seed company?

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone, @heirloomgal; might know anything about these folks?

By this time of year all of the important seeds have been ordered long ago; however i‘m always looking for new possibilities and these folks look like someone id like to support.

* never mind, it appears they only sell to Canada.

Last edited:

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone, @heirloomgal; might know anything about these folks?

By this time of year all of the important seeds have been ordered long ago; however i‘m always looking for new possibilities and these folks look like someone id like to support.

* never mind, it appears they only sell to Canada.
Drat. I order from them at least once a year, and have always been happy with their products including seeds, loop hoops, and Drammatic K liquid fish and kelp fertilizers (it's American, and William Dam is the only place I have been able to source it). My seeds are ordered also, but was there something in particular in their catalogue that caught your eye?

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
When i go to cart, the country in the block is Canada and i can’t change it. When i try to choose a State my only options are Canadien provinces! These days im pretty picky about the sites i choose to use. If there’s this many problems just accessing the site it usually leads to greater problems later.
I’ll go back for another look in a couple days to see if it’s the same but many times it’s just easier to fix a problem by avoiding one. Sorry

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe try to contact them? Even if they have restrictions, those might only apply to the Lower 48 states. Possibly worth a few minutes typing to find out, if they have something which interests you.

Latest posts