Winters here...Iguess.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is a 30% chance of rain with wind here, Heather.

This is the "fronts & pressures" for Sunday afternoon:

2a9ptv6.jpg

It looks like the Weather Service is keeping most of the storm north of the border for us ;). Let's hope that is so.

Steve
www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/basicwx/day0-7loop.html

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have had a small fire in the woodstove morning and night since I think Sept. 25. My DH, DS, and DB, all went to get wood and DB fell and got hurt. The next trip I went with DH, DS, and DD. We went again last Saturday and then today we all went and DB came too. We are suppose to all go in the morning for the last load of wood, but DH is working late and is very tired, DB still has some pain from his fall and DD, DS and I are trying to think of ways to get out of it, but since the weather is going to change, we better go get it done and we will have enough for this winter and then I hope to get garlic planted in the next few days.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Still wearing shorts and flip flops. Still running air conditioner. :cool: Still :mow and :watering because of the :coolsun :lol:

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Woohoo made it back to Montana just as the storm front started coming in. Major wind here, expecting some snow tonight, and a wind chill low of 9 degrees!!! Why exactly am i so excited to be home again...?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
NwMtGardener said:
Woohoo made it back to Montana just as the storm front started coming in. Major wind here, expecting some snow tonight, and a wind chill low of 9 degrees!!! Why exactly am i so excited to be home again...?
Welcome home Heather! Throw another log on the fire and cozy up on the couch :)

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Winter in San Diego just means we have a chance of rain for a change. It seldom gets cold enough here to need more than a light jacket.

Latest posts