Wisconsin

Farmer Kitty

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi tricia,

I hope your weather there isn't to bad. It's really, really wet here with the ground saturated. Can't get into the fields as it's to wet.

tricia

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
It has been very wet but I shouldn't complain - I know we don't have it quite as bad as much of the state does.

ilovechickens

Sprout
Reaction score
Good morning to all of you Wisconsinites, I am from "HALF WAY BETWEEN THE NORTH POLE AND THE EQUATOR" aka Tilden. I am new to the EASY GARDEN FORUM, I am a BACKYARD CHICKEN FANATIC who loves both the gardening and my chickens. I look forward to corresponding with you folks:throw

Farmer Kitty

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:welcome I'm busy at the other forums, especially BYCows, so I don't get here that much anymore. Maybe when I can actually start to see the garden and think about planting it I will make it over more again.

ilovechickens

Sprout
Reaction score
I will look for you on Backyardchickens. That is where I spend alot of time:coolsun

Farmer Kitty

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I've got the two tone egg for my avaitor there, you may know me more by it.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty I was actually thinking about you yesterday because of your avitar.
I had a marans lay an egg that was 2 tone as well, one end was light brown and the other was so dark it looked like it was dipped in cocoa.
It even looked real powdery like cocoa and I remembered your avitar.

Farmer Kitty

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I've had many people tell me they remember me by my aviator on BYChickens. And all it was, was an unusual (but, not a one of a kind) egg. It sure would be neat to know what causes them to do that.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Its so funny, I think that the egg gets stuck in the paint sprayer a little too long and all the paint gets stuck on the one end.
You know what I mean by that I am sure but in case anyone else thinks I am a nut, the egg passes through and gets coated by some coloring (what ever color egg they are suppose to lay) and it doesn't go through fast enough and one end gets all the "paint" or color.
Mine looks like a dark thick powder on one end, just like cocoa
Does that make sense to you Farmer kitty or am I way off base?

Latest posts