Woo Hoo, it's done!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you, I may have to pass this on to a quilting friends or work up my courage to try it myself!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The girl in sitting in a hammock is quiet and sensual~ l'ange en larmes: the angle in tears, is exquisite.
Thanks, I love both of those too, I sewed those, but can't take credit for the pattern making. The girl in the hammock was designed by an amazing PP designer who sells her designs, and the Weeping Angel was designed by a different designer but since it is from a TV show her designs are free.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you, I may have to pass this on to a quilting friends or work up my courage to try it myself!
If you take it one step at a time it really isn't that hard. It doesn't have any intersecting points so if your seaming is off a tiny bit it won't show as long as everything is squared before the next step. I would also wait on cutting the borders (or over cut them) to make sure your center is 8.5 square b/c if it isn't you can adjust the borders (if 12.5 square is important) The hardest part is the top stitching, it is really hard to see the folded edge since it is the same fabric beside the edge. I would use an extra light or an open foot to make it easier to see and go slow.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Finished an autumn tree a few days ago
DSC_0221.JPG

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Beautiful work ladies!!!! I wish I was that talented and had the time to do that. Right now I still have to get my niece's quilt done. All I have done so far is sewn the shirt patterns together. I hope to be able to take a few days and get it to her soon. I was supposed to have it done for her graduation party last month.... BUT a lot has happened since then

Latest posts