Working on Soap Label with Photo Paint

Ariel301

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
You know, if you use several different labels and track how many of each (same product, of course) sell, if you see a larger sale on one, that's the label you sould use.
BTW, do we all get a soap sample for Christmas? :p
Um...you might want to make that Hanukkah, given rebbetzin's preferences. :)

If you are doing different "flavors" of soaps, you could try putting a different label on each one. That might be too complicated though if you're only making small batches.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ariel301 said:
ducks4you said:
You know, if you use several different labels and track how many of each (same product, of course) sell, if you see a larger sale on one, that's the label you sould use.
BTW, do we all get a soap sample for Christmas? :p
Um...you might want to make that Hanukkah, given rebbetzin's preferences. :)

If you are doing different "flavors" of soaps, you could try putting a different label on each one. That might be too complicated though if you're only making small batches.
LOL... nice catch! :D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You could use this as a concept, Heidi:

4989_plenty1.jpg

copyright, 1880

Heidi could be handing the boy a bar of soap. Notice that even the goats don't want to get too close to him!

Steve

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
You could use this as a concept, Heidi:

Heidi could be handing the boy a bar of soap. Notice that even the goats don't want to get too close to him!

Steve
Too Funny.

I made some Oatmeal and Lavendar soap today. I made two batches. One is nice and light colored. For some reason, when I set the molds in the sun for a bit while putting clothes in the dryer..(The soap molds were on top of the washer) anyhow, one batch remelted! It turned a bit darker and less opaque than the other batch. The heat didn't affect the the other batch at all? Weird.

As for labels, I print them here at the computer so changing designs is not a problem.

Latest posts