Year-End Lists

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sure, think you'd like to see a year-end list of the best or the worst or the craziest or the smartest or, whatever?!?

You want to put it out there and hold it up for ridicule? Ya sure?

digitS'

Go ahead, give Steve a click!

The 20 Unhappiest People You Meet In The Comments Sections Of Year-End Lists - NPR

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will start with something I think is really, really silly: popular passwords (or, what were you thinking? :rolleyes:). Well of course, the most common choice is "password." Why that would be news that has been reported out of every media outlet in this country, I have no idea!

Personally, the one in the top ten I like best is . . . "letmein" . . ! :p

For the best video posted on YouTube, I'm going to agree with the world!! I've already posted it on TEG but here it is again ;):

On a much more somber note: In 2011, who did we lose in the world of music that meant a lot to us? As many of you may know, I have just been attempting to re-discover my world of music. Perhaps news of the loss of someone this spring was an important event in prompting me to do so. With many, many of the songs that Phoebe Snow sang, she really touched the heartstrings. Her biggest hit, Poetry Man, was back there in the years when I was still very much enjoying music. This, I think was from her last recoding but it was made into a big hit by a woman who left us too soon, many years ago. Phoebe really does this song justice, just click the green thumb:

Go ahead and enjoy some of the other songs by Phoebe that folks have put on YouTube. And, think about about a subject or 2 or 3 that are on your end-of-the-year list!

Steve

Latest posts