thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Happy Birthday Bay!
upload_2018-5-6_16-37-25.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
:) We went to AJ's Seafood All You Can Eat Buffet about 6 miles out of Alba, Texas, on Lake Fork. Their seafood was fried catfish and fried shrimp with fried chicken tenders thrown in for good measure. The catfish was good-crunchy crispy-fried just right. But-catfish is not SEAfood, it is SEEfood! The only thing from the sea on the Seafood buffet was fried shrimp. :lol:

That place was HUGE! I bet it seats 500 people. Letssee......in the middle of nowhere.....on Lake Fork-prime bass fishing lake...... great tourist area...... tourists get to go slumming and the locals don't know any better. :gig

We went, we saw, we ate and we left full. ;)

For my birthday, I chose a fish scale so I can weigh my meat chickens, and a new knife sharpener. When we got home, I grabbed a Chicken Express take out bag and went to the Cornish Cross coop. I picked up a waddling behemoth, dropped him in the bag and hooked the handles on the fish scale. He weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces. The next one weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces. I think I'm there. Time to butcher.

Next Sunday is Mother's Day. I'll cook a good meal, DD and family will come over and we'll have birthday cake and some good family time.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAY !!! :) :cool: :hugs :celebrate :love :weee :clap :ya :woot :thumbsup I hope that someone fed the horses, sheep , chickens and fed slop to the hogs yesterday . :hu

Latest posts