Yesterday's Posts

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
51 posts that say "Yesterday" on them.

I probably better not count the ones that are mine :p.

Not really related but counting those joining and not posting - I did that a month or so ago and was surprised that it was about 50%. It escapes me why someone would do that altho' I certainly welcome more TEG members. Maybe it is difficult for some folks to take the 2nd step with a comment or question.

This has always been the little sister gardening forum to BYC. It is wonderful when folks show up who do not have poultry ;). Gives us a chance to corrupt them . . .

Another thing I learned from counting new members and the months that they joined: Not surprisingly, people think to talk and learn about gardening in the Spring. That also seems to hang on for a Summer month or 2. Me? I'm a little desperate to talk about gardening when . I . don't . have . good . weather . outside!

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I, for one, encourage you to continue your "thinking" posts. I have found as I age that I don't spend as much time contemplating things that may be uncomfortable. I don't have as much angst, I guess. But it is good for me to think about things outside my realm occasionally. Helps the imagination.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just did a quick check. On a slow Sunday morning we have 415 logged on this forum, 399 guests and 16 members.

I don't know why so many people say howdy! and then just disappear. It's an individual thing and I have certainly noticed the seasonal thing too, here and on the sister Chicken forum.

I'm just grateful for the ones that join us and stick with us.

Mickey328

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
It could be that the site is so awesome that they find all the info they need without asking anything? I end up always joining sites that are interesting because I can't "keep my mouth shut" so to speak; I just gotta put in my 2 cents' worth...even if it ain't worth 2 cents.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mickey328 said:
It could be that the site is so awesome that they find all the info they need without asking anything? I end up always joining sites that are interesting because I can't "keep my mouth shut" so to speak; I just gotta put in my 2 cents' worth...even if it ain't worth 2 cents.
:yuckyuck
ME Too .... :lol:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Being retired. . . I am free to garden and chat at will. I experience severe zone envy during the cold winter months, but still love to hear how gardeners fare in the warmer zones.

Not much gardening going on here abouts for a few months, but the dreaming, planning, and wishing continue unabated until the warm breezes bring spring rains, robins, and the earliest flowers.

Love, Smart Red

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Mickey328 said:
Also me. Of course, sometimes I upset some because I say what I think, but that's kinda what a forum is for, isn't it?
Definition of FORUM

a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business
b : a public meeting place for open discussion
c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

a: judicial body or assembly : court

a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion
b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
runforhills.gif

smiley1753.gif

Steve
SleepWork.gif

Latest posts