You are going to love me for this post. You're welcome.

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i love to garden can you given me some tips to improve my gardening skills

Yes, I have some tips.

1. Use the search function of these forums for whatever topic interests you. Example: tomatoes, mulching, or whatever. There is A LOT of good information in the old threads!

2. If you have a specific question, create your own thread and maybe express what you have tried and what you are looking for. This will be more likely to be seen by the people that may have knowledge and answers for you.

If the question is too general (such as the one you've asked here), people are likely to either 1. assume you are trolling and just ignore it, or 2. pass it by because the scope of the question is too large and there is no input as to what you actually need.

I hope this helps.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, I have some tips.

1. Use the search function of these forums for whatever topic interests you. Example: tomatoes, mulching, or whatever. There is A LOT of good information in the old threads!

2. If you have a specific question, create your own thread and maybe express what you have tried and what you are looking for. This will be more likely to be seen by the people that may have knowledge and answers for you.

If the question is too general (such as the one you've asked here), people are likely to either 1. assume you are trolling and just ignore it, or 2. pass it by because the scope of the question is too large and there is no input as to what you actually need.

I hope this helps.
Work on the soil first.

Latest posts