You guys are a bad influence

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
For years I've been telling my DH that we did NOT need rabbits! Two weeks ago, these came to keep my chickens company
6476_charlie.jpg
6476_mike2.jpg

Actually, there are 2 black does, but I've only got the pics of one downloaded! The first pic is of Charlie, who tends to photograph black, but is really blue. And then, last week a friend (?) gave us a pregnant doe...who kindled a litter of 5 on Sunday! Have 3 survivors, so I guess we are now in the rabbit business :bun

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have enough animals, but those cute bunnies are very enticing. I try not to look too often at those cuties. I especially need to avoid Hoodat's blue baby bunny.

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Smiles said:
Yup! This bunch is a VERY bad influence. I have even resorted to planting flowers. I'll probably never be the same.
Oh, stop fussing and start arranging bouquets!

Glad we could rub off. There are many here with a lot of information. I'm sure this will be a grand adventure!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I ever raised bunnies or chickens I sure would not eat them.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
April Manier said:
Oh, stop fussing and start arranging bouquets!
Oh, alright. I'm waiting not-so-patiently for spring to get here to see the fruits of my efforts. I planted a bazillion bulbs in my little flower garden but the chickens have claimed that patch as their own. My little garden store wire fence helps a little bit.

marshallsmyth said:
If I ever raised bunnies or chickens I sure would not eat them.
We have that problem here too. I have to use maximum stealth when I go out to butcher the rabbits. And then a new meat supply magically appears in the freezer. My wife is luke-warm on the idea and one granddaughter will not even look at the bunny meat much less EAT IT.

Latest posts