Yummy onion jam!

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I just finished making the caramelized onion jam that was posted on the blog of a BYC member (could be a member here as well, I don't know). I can't believe how great it smelled as I was making it! She just posted another recipe today for a garlic jam that I think I may have to try as well. Here is her blog:http://strayneedle.blogspot.com/ .

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hey, that's KDbead's blog! Yeah, she's making a lot of yummy stuff lately. I do think she got the onion recipe from Kim_NC, we've been using that one in the canning thread on byc. The garlic one looks awesome, and that's the first I heard about that. :D

Kim_NC

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I make a Red Onon Jam that I've posted on the BYC canning thread. But the Carmelized Onion Jam is not one I shared.

ETA: Hmmmm.....a couple other ideas on KD's blog I might try. *sigh* so much to do, do little time. :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Kim_NC said:
I make a Red Onon Jam that I've posted on the BYC canning thread. But the Carmelized Onion Jam is not one I shared.

ETA: Hmmmm.....a couple other ideas on KD's blog I might try. *sigh* so much to do, do little time. :)
I am feeling you! I cried myself to sleep last night. I was in the kitchen canning from 10am to 9pm, and a few things got wrecked, and a bunch didn't set. So I was frustrated, and I have a bunch of new stuff to still get done today plus fix yesterdays.

Not enough time... and the season is almost over. :(

Latest posts