Any pumpkin contests this year?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Several years ago DH tried to grow Sugar Baby water melons... He got one (or 2) VERY small melons. Here are pics of him & #1 grandson enjoying A BITE of melon! ;)
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 248

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, your menfolks are cute, cute, cute! Especially that little guy...love his big grin! Those sugar babies are precious... :gig

Thistle has hit on a new marketing strategy for our tiny, stunted fruits....Sugar Preemies! I think it just might work. :woot Think about those stunted little oranges they call Halos and suddenly kids all want them...we could do the same with gourds and melons. :pop

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, your menfolks are cute, cute, cute! Especially that little guy...love his big grin! Those sugar babies are precious... :gig

Thistle has hit on a new marketing strategy for our tiny, stunted fruits....Sugar Preemies! I think it just might work. :woot Think about those stunted little oranges they call Halos and suddenly kids all want them...we could do the same with gourds and melons. :pop
I like the way you think ! But figure if I tried to grow extra little things they would bulk up and be normal or giant! Thanks for the compliments for the menfolk. That little guys is 8 now and doesn't smile as big.

Latest posts