Anyone Have A Craftmatic Adjustable bed ?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't be too offended by our dictatorial demands about smoking. You know how anti-smoking ex-smokers are. Many of us have quit smoking.

Not one of us has quit eating ...

We are likely to be more sympathetic with regards to getting too many calories ;). Many of us have a special interest in food, we can help. That interest is a primary reason some people get into gardening.

Steve

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
glad to hear you're out of the hospital. you can rent the hospital beds but usually you need to have a letter of medical necessity or Rx from your doctor to get one. i don't think your Dr would do this unless you had something more serious happen. i wish i could get a bed like one of those that could recline. i fall asleep on the couch most nights sitting upright till my dh wakes me to go to bed.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sometimes you can get a used hospital bed through GL, but there are new adjustable beds for sale that are not necessarily hospital types. Best do a bit of looking around. With Christmas coming there may be some good deals in the works.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't buy a Craftmatic, name brand is too expensive. Most bedding stores carry adjustable beds. We have a king, which is two extra long twins put together. Each operates independently and has massage. They are purely awesome. We have latex mattresses and love them. Don't know why I didn't buy them sooner.

If it took a trip to the hospital to scare the crap out of you, then I am glad you went. We love you and want you to hang around here on TEG for a long, long time. So, get on the diet/exercise routine and stop smoking. Stop destroying yourself and do what you have to do to be healthy. Life is good and a lot more fun when you are not sick.

Latest posts