Apple Delight!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, I NEED to see a picture of those trees! Haha. Can you use your phone to post pics?

Mary

Just for you Mary. Here's some pix! :)

DSCN2632.JPG
DSCN2635.JPG DSCN2631.JPG

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Look at you all fancy putting up 3 pictures at once! Ha Why they look like real apples! Well, maybe except the one that has zillions of apples on that tree.

Now can I see a picture of the whole tree? :D

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gee Mary, there's just no pleasing you! :D
You'll have to use your imagination. They are about ...so tall, and they look like apple trees. The one with masses of little apples is the Prairie Fire crabapple.

@Nyboy, I have never sprayed these trees and there wasn't a wormy apple in the lot. But now that I'm on to them being usable they'll probably develop all sorts of problems. :p

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just checking. I haven't been able to post on the last three NEW POSTS I read.

Beautiful apple trees you have there, @thistlebloom! Mine definitely don't look as good as yours this year -- too windy to spray. (You have to let us in on your secret.)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just checking. I haven't been able to post on the last three NEW POSTS I read.

Beautiful apple trees you have there, @thistlebloom! Mine definitely don't look as good as yours this year -- too windy to spray. (You have to let us in on your secret.)

Oh, my secret.... yeah, ...well, what you do is to lower your expectations, completely ignore the trees, then sneak up on them with innocent looking neighbor kids as informants.
Next year the game will be up and they'll be expecting a certain amount of coddling in exchange for another crop of apples. :rolleyes:

Latest posts