Baymule’s Farm

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carson KNEW which lamb belonged to Pinto
Carson has put lambs and ewes together and knows who belongs to who.
20230617_172547.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Father’s Day (Sale) to me! I’ve been waiting on Father’s Day sales. Mother’s Day sales NEVER have cool stuff like this!
I just went to Home Depot and got ALL this for $199!!! I already have a Ryobi battery chain saw and battery weed eater.

Baymule is doing a happy dance!

Rammy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Happy Father’s Day (Sale) to me! I’ve been waiting on Father’s Day sales. Mother’s Day sales NEVER have cool stuff like this!
I just went to Home Depot and got ALL this for $199!!! I already have a Ryobi battery chain saw and battery weed eater.

All of what?

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score

You forgot the picture!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know I’ve complained all winter and early spring about the poop soup and rain, rain, rain and more rain. But when it stopped, it just quit. Now I have dust, dust, dust and more dust. Did I mention excessive heat warning? Hot, hot, hot and more hot.

I’ve been grazing the ewe crew in the yard since Saturday, but by noon, it’s just awful heat, so I put them up and come in.

At 10, it started raining! I sat out on the back porch and enjoyed the rain. It didn’t last long, but it got the ground wet. A little beats nothing. The ewe crew huddled under a couple of oak trees.

IMG_4523.jpeg

Puddles!

IMG_4524.jpeg

Rain!

IMG_4526.jpeg

Then the sun came out and I could see and feel the steam! But at least it was a little cooler. I put Carson up and let Sentry, Buford and Sheba in the yard. They ran around sniffing everything . After awhile I put Sheba and Buford back in the field so I could spend time with Sentry.

Then before noon, the lightening started. Lots of lightning! Rain again! I brought Sentry in on a leash because Carson was on the house. Don’t like lightning!

Cooper and his girls ran in off the field to their shelters, so did the dogs. Half the ewes went to their shelters.

IMG_4529.jpeg

The other half camped out on the back porch.

IMG_4528.jpeg

It didn’t rain very long, the sun is out and it’s steamy again. Sheep are all back to grazing, Sentry is snoring in front of my recliner, Carson is napping behind my recliner.

Rain brought the temperature down to 93F but it’s climbing up. Still under excessive heat warning. At least the dust is settled for now. It will be dusty again tomorrow. LOL

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks like a good rain even if it did not last long. We are going into moderate drought. We have only had a few tiny sprinkles in about 2 months. It rained on and off Sunday only amounted to .12 inch. ugh. Lawn is browning. Vegetables are struggling even with watering. Rain barrels dry. Going to have to haul water soon if it doesn't rain.