Baymule’s Farm

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I gave DGD#2 her Papaw lamb Friday night. I explained that I made it from her Papaws shirts and she hugged it tightly.

View attachment 63927

Big smiles.

View attachment 63928

Then she burst into tears. I hugged her and told her that Papaw loves her and will always be with her.
Bless your sweet ❤️
She's looking so very happy, she'll treasure that for years 💖
What a beautiful personal gift.
View attachment 63929

Back to smiling. She carried it with her and hugged it all weekend.

View attachment 63930

I’m very popular with Taco, the mini dachshund. He loves me.

View attachment 63931

I had fun playing with the girls.

View attachment 63932

Sunday morning was a pre-party and she got a birthday doughnut.

View attachment 63933

DGD#1 has a job now, working at a Goodwill store. She was behaving like a snotty teenager several months ago, so the parents took away her Mini Cooper and made her drive a 2002 Chevy beater truck. She thinks they gave her car away, but it’s parked at a friend’s house. She doesn’t like the beater truck, but has learned to be grateful for it.
:clap That's a very good move. If they lose their gratitude they turn into monsters.
Hahaha. Life can get rough! She has been accepted into Baylor in Waco. She will start college at age 17 next fall.
Good for her 👏 👍

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I gave DGD#2 her Papaw lamb Friday night. I explained that I made it from her Papaws shirts and she hugged it tightly.

IMG_5932.jpeg

Big smiles.

IMG_0085.jpeg

Then she burst into tears. I hugged her and told her that Papaw loves her and will always be with her.

IMG_0089.jpeg
❤️:hugs❤️

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Baymule, I cried so many tears over that lamb. I feel so sorry for your DGD#2. I hope the lamb provides her some comfort.
I’m thinking I’ll make her another one to have for back up. The way she held and squeezed that lamb told me that someday it’s going to go all to pieces.

She loved her Papaw and he loved her. For her to have a piece of him is a huge comfort for her.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m thinking I’ll make her another one to have for back up. The way she held and squeezed that lamb told me that someday it’s going to go all to pieces.

She loved her Papaw and he loved her. For her to have a piece of him is a huge comfort for her.
That's a good idea. You might also get a copy of the Velveteen Rabbit for her in case she worries about it getting worn out.

Latest posts