Bison can you milk them ?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
What it boils down to is being knowledgeable about whatever livestock you are planning on owning. If an animal is reputed to be hard to contain then use the brain God gave you and figure it out before you bring the animal home.

Plan ahead,and be prepared.

Just an observation here, but I never got the impression @Nyboy was in the market for a milker. He has a habit of throwing subjects out there that get conversations going. See how easy we are? We fall for it every time! :)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm sure he was not in the market for bison either. Even @Nyboy understood that they were probably getting rid of them because of feed costs this winter. He just has too much time on his hands and spends too much time on Craigslist. But he keeps us entertained, especially in the off season. And he keeps this forum active.

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
What it boils down to is being knowledgeable about whatever livestock you are planning on owning. If an animal is reputed to be hard to contain then use the brain God gave you and figure it out before you bring the animal home.

Plan ahead,and be prepared.

Just an observation here, but I never got the impression @Nyboy was in the market for a milker. He has a habit of throwing subjects out there that get conversations going. See how easy we are? We fall for it every time! :)

lets face it in the pet care/boarding business, these operators milk the clients for everything. hence @Nyboy taste for spending.....:lol: with that said i have to give him for finding homes for abandoned dogs new homes :thumbsup, anyone who finds homes for these dogs is a friend of mine..

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those sneaky sheep! You just can not trust them!
I think I saw them, they were those slightly dingier than the snow lumps.
My excuse is a wee screen....

Latest posts