Coffee

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Monday-Morning-Messages-3.jpg

IT's all by the coffee pot which I moved yesterday so more than 1 cup can get poured at 1 time. I apologize seeing how I didn't give a heads up before doing it, I was just trying to make it more efficient for all. I just started sipping on my 2nd cup. I got laundry started already and about to get the sauce going for SPAGHETTI tonight.
@Dahlia I'm with you on sinking teeth into that. Actually hoping @Phaedra will make some kind of sweet to go with coffee this morning especially something with lots and lots of chocolate.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Amen to that. Those were the days, huh?
Those were a lot of guys with military experience. Her dad retired from the military in his first career. Experience makes a difference. Because of his extensive electronics experience with military radar, and a Maineiac's love of building with wood, his 3rd career was preparing and repairing retirement facilities across the country for the boomer retirement generation. Hvac through structural he brought them up to a high standard. I will always miss him.

Last edited:

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Monday-Morning-Messages-3.jpg

IT's all by the coffee pot which I moved yesterday so more than 1 cup can get poured at 1 time. I apologize seeing how I didn't give a heads up before doing it, I was just trying to make it more efficient for all. I just started sipping on my 2nd cup. I got laundry started already and about to get the sauce going for SPAGHETTI tonight.
@Dahlia I'm with you on sinking teeth into that. Actually hoping @Phaedra will make some kind of sweet to go with coffee this morning especially something with lots and lots of chocolate.
You got me, I did make some chocolate and filled two jars in my shop.
12653.jpg

Inside are the caramelized nuts(I used pumpkin seeds, almond slices, and pecan this time), so the coatings are 85% and 90% dark chocolate. In another glass jar, there are chocolate cookies (from supermarket) with peanut butter (I 'post-processed' it. :p).

12652.jpg

So good!
12651.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good morning y’all! On my second cup of coffee, there’s more, y’all help yourself. I’ve been getting outside early, working in this wonderful cooler weather. I’m lounging about a little this morning, have plenty to do, but just enjoying doing nothing.

Tomorrow morning 2 neighbors are coming to take down a big dead oak tree in the yard. One wants it for firewood. Then I’ll have one tree left. One. Five trees died between the time I made an offer on this place, and we closed. Then months later, another one died and because of its location, I got the tree guy back out to take it down. Now another is dead and will come down tomorrow.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finished my 2nd breakfast of slices of tomato, cheese & crackers, some time ago. Had an early appointment, rather DW did. It left me in the waiting room quite some time. Finishing my 3rd cup of coffee now! It's okay. DW's decaf :).

Reading an interview with an author who has studied online political strategists. I'm thinking of calling them, "plebexcitists." You know, "plebiscite" is from pleb, a "common" person and "skei," to divide. Reminds me of "cleave," which can mean both "stick together" and "split apart."

Anyway the author was saying that the plebexciter takes something from reality and glues it into extraneous notions and conspiracies.

Branding then occurs. Yeah. It's so simple. I'm thinking of doing it myself! You can vote for your favorite but, No Fights! ;)

Stevia
  • Stevia Truvia
  • Stevia Splenda
  • Stevia Natural
Mr. Natural.jpg

Last edited:

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Coffee_14.jpg

It's all by the coffee pot so fix a cup and if you want to deal with the drizzle we can go to the patio while day is breaking.
The fridge repairman did show up yesterday but he didn't do nothing except to say he "thinks" the top fan went and the fridge is too cold, freezer is too warm which isn't any good. It needs to be forcefully manually defrosted for 48 hours than plugged back in and a bottle of water put in freezer for 12 hours and if it doesn't freeze within 12 hours then they'll come back out and replace the fan. Ummmm, hello there was a loaf of bread in the freezer since Sat afternoon that still hadn't froze so if the fan went even the "forced" manual defrost and all that other stuff wouldn't solve the issue and BY THE WAY there is a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against Samsung, LG (Kenmore which is built by LG) and Frigidaire because of the faultiness of their fridges. On Oct 2nd the rent to own company we are buying the fridge from is bringing us a new one even though it's going to be from Samsung and same type (FRENCH style doors).
@Phaedra it's FALL (Autumn) so I'm craving Candied Apples (Caramel ones PLEASE and Thank You) along with Pecan Pie :weee, Sweet Potato Pie :ya, PUMPKIN Pie :drool:drool:drool:drool.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee! Pumpkin pie sounds good. I used to make it frequently because my kids loved it. I let them eat pumpkin pie for breakfast.

i see nothing wrong with that at all, vegetables, eggs, diary. all yummy when combined and a bit of spices added.

yesterday for dinner i made squash with some cheese and hotsauce on top. forgot the butter but it was all still good.

Latest posts