Coffee

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
But failing to invite a hungry skunk….. call an exterminator! Now! Get rid of those things!
Amen to that. Yellowjacket wasps are nasty critters with no sense of humor and a short fuse. Even if you're not allergic, these things are dangerous, especially living in great numbers in, or next to, your house.

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yellowjackets and wasps are vicious!! I have had them swarm on me just for riding by the river, or opening my gate :somad I hope you can get shed of them quickly, !!

Hey, can anybody recommend a good online place to buy blueberries?

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Amen to that. Yellowjacket wasps are nasty critters with no sense of humor and a short fuse. Even if you're not allergic, these things are dangerous, especially living in great numbers in, or next to, your house.
There are also some smells that apparently drive them into a psychotic rage (Like the cologne I used to wear, as I found out, I was lucky to get away with only two stings.)

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
images

It's all by the coffee pot so brew a HOT cup or make a glass of ICED COFFEE then let's sit on the patio in the 58 morning chill. Day break is still a couple hours away so no reason or rush to gulp it down.
Now FH isn't going out of town next week seeing how 2 of his co-workers got fired yesterday for both being very VERY VEEEERRRRYYYY stupid and careless on the job- let's just say it could have had major consequences not only to them but to the entire company as well. If I was in better health and more physically fit I would go work for that company again!!!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's the Harvest Moon shining down through a few clouds (still turned on the light in the carport wandering outside at 4AM to collect some lemon verbena – just enjoying now in my tea mug).

The distant garden water needs were nil, yesterday. A 3 gallon bucket of green beans, 4 melons (Lilly and Passport) were harvested, along with a few other things. Dropped off a bag of cilantro for a friend (already with plenty of tomatoes in her garden ;)).

I have eaten melon as often as 3x/day, every day since sometime in August. Still, okay by me ;). Had hash browns and a poached egg for breakfast. Shoulda encouraged DW to make some salsa sauce.

Steve, better go back to using "steve" in all posts so @flowerbug knows who is fortunately staying out of doctor's offices ;)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, better go back to using "steve" in all posts so @flowerbug knows who is fortunately staying out of doctor's offices ;)

actually i hope that people don't put anything at the bottom of their posts because that is what the avatar and signatures are for (but i turn off the signatures as i don't want to see them) and then it is more for me to edit. just because i goofed up once isn't a reason for anyone else to change...