Drama Queen Client

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lady bought her matted sheepdog in for grooming today. After checking condition of dogs coat I told her he would have to be shaved down. She did not want her dog shaved, I told her I wasn't going torture her dog brushing out the mats. She agreed to do best for dog and shave it. When I brought her bald dog out she fell to the floor crying. I said hold that pose I need to get my camera. She asked if anyone else ever cried over haircut, I said no one over 10 years old. She said she felt silly was I going to tell anyone. Yep As soon as you out that door I am posting on youtube, that sure stopped the crying. It has been a very long hot day my tolerance level is low.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL, you made my day! I wish I could think on my toes that fast! Something about grown men and women rolling on the floor exaggerating a pain really irks me.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Remind her to be careful of sunburn for the first week or so. My cuz shaved his sheepdog at the start of the heat of summer. I really think the dog seemed to like it.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy do you think she'll let it get that bad again?

i remember the horror of grooming a pair of golden retrievers that seemed to enjoy the great outdoors to the point they were covered in lots of burrs & one had over 37 ticks, while the other had 32 ticks hiding in the matted fur. :ththis was when i took animal science in high school over 20 something years ago. i never went into grooming because of that. i don't remember having anyone rolling or crying on the floor other than the dogs that didn't think they needed the grooming! :p

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I busted out laughing and had to read it to my husband. That is so funny! Good work, some people really are dumb.

Latest posts