Ethical Question

cityfarmer

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Even though medical and recreational marijuana is legal in Colorado you have to have lots of licenses to grow it. I don't know that I would. There are a lot of growing conditions it needs. There is also a risk of some type of mold without proper airation. I saw on the news this morning, Colorado is also setting up regulations for industrial hemp growing now. It will be interesting to see if the tax revenue offsets all the costs of regulation and monitoring. My cousin who is now retired, but used to be in law enforcement and helped to inspect medical marijuana grows (private and business) was fairly skeptical it would.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had someone stop by my ranch in Cal. who asked me to grow weed out back for him. Now if the local sheriff was to sniff out the plants, my property would be seized. I showed him my 300 year old oak tree with a nice thick branch, a cotton rope, and my horse that would be a nice combo to swing at an organic neck tie party. :cool: He whamoosed stage left pronto ! :D And, that invite goes for anyone else that supports the entry drug for the hardcore drug scene . :old

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Google Vivian Wilson she is a 2 year old with SEVERE epilepsy. Her family is in the news today because they had to move to get her edible Marijuana. If Vivian was your child would you grow it?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our Founding Fathers grew hemp for the fibers which went to making canvas for ship's sails, among other items. Reckon 'ol George smoked any? :lol:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was told recently that it was illegal to NOT grow it here in VA 'back in the day'.
Don't know if that's true or not. Haven't bothered to look it up - but no reason to doubt it.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Google Vivian Wilson she is a 2 year old with SEVERE epilepsy. Her family is in the news today because they had to move to get her edible Marijuana. If Vivian was your child would you grow it?
For any family member, any age, I would do what I had to do. Trust me that local authorities would be in loop, but if I'm convinced that this is only answer, then I'll take consequences.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can't see it good either - tiny little pict, can't make it bigger. But, knowing Steve's cookie boxes, that's probably soil and pepper seeds. ;)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought he was marking different types of brownies! Duh

Latest posts