Finished the netting. You can stop nagging! :P

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today is the day I finished the netting. Terre my neighbor stopped by to help when I was down to the last 4 feet...Lol!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
What's your next project you need some help with?

By the way, I'm taking a few days off. Time to see the granddaughter. Someone else will have to help you out for a few days.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yea, and I think/hope it's better than before. I have those high ends linked to the sides better, plus, I made it so that when it snows after the season is over, hopefully right before it snows, I'll just go out and clip the stitching at some selected easy to fix places and let it down, so that when it is done snowing it'll be a simple and quick repair.

This netting has a few years left. When it's had it, I'm changing over to chicken wire.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Time to relax a little
treeswing.gif

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Unless I get sick again I should be good to do it all. Bad teeth are the main health issue now. Generic Tylenol is my helper there...

First thing when it gets light is finding my propagation heat mats. At least one of them, then setting it on my wardrobe for the 20 very late maturing beans. That means digging around in my generator shed. May as well do a neatening up in there.

See all the other chores gardening makes? I love it!!!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes it did, especially when CatJac i think it was said if I didn't get it done she'd have a better garden than me, and even more especially when someone threatened to have his ex wife nag at me. That one scared the beejeepers outa me! ...still shaking! I already barely survived the world's meanest woman back in the '90's!

Actually, when someone mentioned for me to do the groundwork and get back in shape before climbing the ladder was the best plan.

NinnyMary, looks like Monday or Tuesday I'll get the envelope sent off to you, and one to Russ too. Make sure you have a place to grow some dry beans. Some are bush, some are pole. I packed 4 envelopes packed full, put them into a baggie, and that into a bubble wrap envelope.

now, im in on the computer when i need to be outside gardening. someone chew me out for that!

Latest posts