Flower Garden & Redneck pond

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is just bodacious! Beautiful and lovely and gorgeous and pretty and spectacular and.......BTW, did you know we are moving? And that it is a double wide plopped down on 8 acres in the woods and bare and in need of lots and lots of TLC? How do you feel about spending your's and @Carol Dee 's next sisters getaway in TEXAS? Hmmmmm????? I wouldn't even mind if you brought starter plants with you.........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is just bodacious! Beautiful and lovely and gorgeous and pretty and spectacular and.......BTW, did you know we are moving? And that it is a double wide plopped down on 8 acres in the woods and bare and in need of lots and lots of TLC? How do you feel about spending your's and @Carol Dee 's next sisters getaway in TEXAS? Hmmmmm????? I wouldn't even mind if you brought starter plants with you.........
Oh boy that would be FUN!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jeni Ann, I am going to squeal on ya! :hide The veg. garden is on more of a hillside that the flower garden. It is her trick photography! ;) It is not FLAT but not a steep hill. But sure is PRETTY. I always get flower envy when I visit. :D

Jeni Ann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:D

WooHoo! Bay, there is nothing like building a fresh new garden wonderland (Mine grows every year!)
Jeni Ann, I am going to squeal on ya! :hide The veg. garden is on more of a hillside that the flower garden. It is her trick photography! ;) It is not FLAT but not a steep hill. But sure is PRETTY. I always get flower envy when I visit. :D

Carol Dee, you Dork, the east side of the flower garden is just as steep as the veggie garden. Not as tall. 4 tiers in the flowers 5 tiers in the veg. That was why I finally rocked it also. I didn't like mowing it. Walk up both of them and tell me otherwise;););)

Latest posts