Forum Feature Spotlight: Drag & Drop Uploading

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 2815

Yeah, ya' gotta wait a few minutes for it to show up. I dragged the picture over here, released it and got a white blank. Thought I had failed, so tried again and again. Uhhhh....they all showed up..... glad for the delete button. This is my crepe myrtle tree last summer.
beautiful tree. Wish they could survive cold

Sam BigDeer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bay, beautiful tree in a great location.. I like the Crepe Myrtle as a tree much better than as a bush, knowing full well that it has to be a bush before it can be a tree...
Do I espy some Collard plants, at least three possibly more, at the end of that flower bed in the foreground??
I thought I was the only one who did that kind of thing, using vegetable plants as ornamentals AND FOOD...
Sam

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, keep in mind that if the pic is huge it may take a bit to upload into the editor. IMO for images over 500 kb you'd probably be better off using the "Upload a File" option.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know how you've got something that has to be done "out there?"

After awhile, maybe with enuf coffee . .

. you actually get out there. That's . .

. the drag. It was the most difficult, you tell yourself and it's usually . .

. kinda embarrassing to be just dragging around out there . .

. so, you get it all done with . .

. the drop.

drag & drop.jpg

digitS'

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, beautiful tree in a great location.. I like the Crepe Myrtle as a tree much better than as a bush, knowing full well that it has to be a bush before it can be a tree...
Do I espy some Collard plants, at least three possibly more, at the end of that flower bed in the foreground??
I thought I was the only one who did that kind of thing, using vegetable plants as ornamentals AND FOOD...
Sam
That strip between the driveway and sidewalk is my garden. And yes those are collard greens, they were 3 years old and finally bolted and went to seed this spring. Look closely and you can see sweet potatoes on the left. The brick walkway on the right divides the collard green bed with another bed of sweet potatoes. This year, the collard green bed is eggplant and Jimmy Nardello peppers. (I did save seed from the collards) On the other side of the driveway is a strip 1' x 12' long where I plant green beans, another 12'x3' strip where I am now growing Anasazi corn and butterbeans. The front part of the house boasts, not a flower bed, but a squash bed. On the far side of the yard is a leaf/horse manure pile where I grow potatoes and then sweet potatoes. People stop all the time to talk to me and ask garden questions. I share seeds, onion sets and yesterday-a sprouted sweet potato for slips. I call them my curb side friends.

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice pics everyone. :thumbsup