Function Over Form

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our Garden is near a busy roadway. I am the one usually up front weeding and working in the flower beds. Vegetables are farther from the road and behind shed. I must be a sight bending over with my BIG fanny in the air. I am honked at OFTEN. :p
Perhaps they are just recognizing that you are clever enough to garden by the phases of the moon ...

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Go for it, MontyJ! Being an educator, I bite my tongue and skip over the typos and outright mistakes. And I notice them all. One of my strengths is proofreading.

However, I am on here to communicate, learn, have fun, and share. If I can figure out what someone meant, it is communication and I let the language and/or errors pass without comment. I appreciate those who do the same for me and my mistakes.

Sometimes it is just fun. MontyJ is on a roll and being very punny tonight.Thanks! I am enjoying that.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Nyboy, I just read the first post, there's no question what ****s means, might as well just say it.

Richard
Quote:
Oh Good Lord!!!! Thanks for pointing out my Typo. And thanks Spell check. :oops:

Wifey and the girls tell me: I fall asleep and wake up typing, asking do I proof read my posts. Sometimes I come back and read a thread and fine more than typos

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think it was the basket for weeds that pushed the outfit over the top. What do you uses when weeding?
Anything handy, 5 gallon bucket, little red wagon, wheel borrow, plastic grocery bag or box! Sometimes I just pitch them into the pathway to get chopped up by the lawn mower.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Like Carol, just about anything. I have several old sheets that I sometimes lay out to fill with weeds. So lazy. . . er, energy saving, that I don't want to toss the weeds up into a bucket or wheelbarrow, just drop down on the sheet and pick up the whole shebang later.

Latest posts