Function Over Form

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL the hat is new, old one walked away.. . . . . . . .that some how ended up on hat rack.
So, for all we know the old one could have been fuchia. Imagine it walking away between Thursday and today! And you in town all the while.

Perhaps one of those rascals coveted it enough to abscond with it despite the teasing comment.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL the old furnace was in uilty room. When I put in a new one I had it installed in backroom The old furnace when taken out left a big hole down to crawl space. The contractor knowing the kind of drinking that goes on in my house put that sign to warn people on the door. It took him months to fix hole in floor, when it was finally done friends said I couldn't throw away sign.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
my brain is on overload after those last comments... need to pick potatoes for dinner
OMG! Yes, pick potatoes (or more specifically dig potatoes). I noticed that my first spuds to be planted have died back. I'm having fingerling potatoes with something for supper. Be back later!

Now where did I put my trug?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
went out there to clear the damage to the brain, but what did i come back with visions of @Nyboy fuchsia hat...oh the torment
DSC_0001.JPG