Garden humor thread..

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
?? what picts are you trying to load?
Most of the ones on this thread are pulled out of cyber space first anyways. :)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
This quote is in a letter to the editor in my local paper today. I won't go into the details of the letter as that gets into politics, but they were talking about a committee they would like to see formed.

The committee would not care if their findings were conservative, liberal, or Presbyterian. They would not care if they smelled like chicken poop (good) or hog poop (bad).

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
This quote is in a letter to the editor in my local paper today. I won't go into the details of the letter as that gets into politics, but they were talking about a committee they would like to see formed.

The committee would not care if their findings were conservative, liberal, or Presbyterian. They would not care if they smelled like chicken poop (good) or hog poop (bad).
LOL

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
RidgeRunner, it sounds ecumenical but I doubt if any committee members will be bringing a covered dish for a potluck.

digitS'

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
You southerners will never understand. Winter in south-est, central-est Wisconsin is the greatest cause of PTSD among its citizens behind the Chedder Curtain.

Winter has been so long I can't stand any more!
1601599_10152151546259561_1347385379_n.jpg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Winter isn't so bad.;) Get out there and enjoy it! Like they say:
"It's never too cold, if you are dressed right."

I agree, as long as the wind is not blowing. I've worked outside in -29 C (-20 F) and as long as the wind isn't hitting you, you are dressed right, are a bit acclimated, and don't mind cleaning the icicles out of your eye lashed when your vision gets blurred, its not bad at all.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
At this point I think I would rather have a several inches of snow than a several inches of MUD. You can play in snow (or rather send kids out to play in snow
BykYtD8sW3dYubC3MVKPg39pLtcrG7T-QJThtIPITw-eSPV4mWqQUo6C6n6xNLZOa8JmmFE_I0TGqtj1-lPX5wv57gDjyg=s0-d-e1-ft
) Try doing that with MUD, you and the washing machine will pay dearly.:confused::he:th:he I love the south but when winter = RAIN+RAIN+RAIN+RAIN+RAIN and that is both VERY SMELLY and difficult to deal with on a farm.:\

Latest posts