Garden humor thread..

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know. I used to carry straw in the Mercury wagon, but my little Focus has never been that misused. The straw goes in my truck now (when I can borrow it back from my son who drives it pretty much full time).

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score

for me, i can fit about 3 bales comfortably in my Imprezza hatchback. if i have the trailer attached i could get a lot more! :p

They need to make one of those for the girls who know exactly how many goats or chickens will fit in the back of the car too. :D

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
:yuckyuck
i know i could move my flock of about 20 chickens in the back of mine! of course i only had to move a couple streets over to where i am now. my flock is a mix of LF & bantams so it was a little tight with the dog crates full of birds and Chickie got to ride in style up front with me since he didn't get along with other birds.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was 11, and had begged and prayed for a horse since I could first talk.
Mom was my co-conspirator, and even when I was an adult was delighted with each new horse I bought. Actually, I think my farm girl mom lived vicariously through me with all my different animal friends.
The last year of her life she always wanted to hear about Sweetpeas adventures, my sassy little Dutch bantam with the big personality.
She would have loved to see my mini mule Huckleberry.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would have loved to grow up on a farm instead of what my farm cousin called "The Big City". I had to get to be a big girl before I got my first farm animal -- married with children.

Latest posts