Garden on the forest edge.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love looking at pictures of your garden, your property is so beautiful. Ours is still very much raw land. We adore our forest trees and wild flowers, but there is much to be done. This spring/summer the Black Eyed Susan wild flowers were blooming on our place and my husband wouldn't mow because he loved the flowers. Our place got scraggly looking, so after the flowers died back, I let the sheep out!

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
this is a paradise.
Thank you, @Gale3m! And welcome!! :frow

What is this long purple flower? I think I have the same or close to the same as a wild flower on our property.

This is what??? !!! I planted Liatris, I took care of him. Watered, added fertilizer, weeded the weeds, loose soil ...
And I've done all this great work to grow a weed from garden of @baymule ???
shok.gif

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Pan would never pay any attention to unappreciative types, anyway.
Yes you are right.
The museum has a picture of "Pan" Vrubel. Ban holds a flute in his hands, which he made from reeds. This cane was Syringa, nymph, which Pan loved.
vrubel12.jpg
I like to stand next to this picture and look into his eyes. Near it is incredibly lively look. (If my husband did not laugh at me, and looked like Pan, when I play the flute, I could even learn to play the harp).
i_041.jpg
Pictures of brilliant artists has always "alive".

Autumn is getting colder. And my evergreen rhododendron started to lower their leaves. He falls asleep, but has so many buds. Already ready for spring.
IMG_3291.JPG

I'm getting ready, too. Recently, a woman gave me the pepper seeds Gogoscharii. Her family grows the peppers for about 30 years and they always collect their seeds. He has no genetic modification, hurray! It's an old breeding at scientists from Moldova. This distinguishes it from similar peppers in our stores. The main condition - not to put it next to the hot peppers to avoid pollination. I will sow him Jan. 25, Tatiana's Day.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my wildflower. It grows in a clearing on the back of our property that is not fenced yet. Thinking about digging it up and planting it elsewhere or when the fence is finished, the sheep will eat it. Is this the same as your purple flower?

flower purple.JPG

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
After looking back at your purple flower, I see that it is not the same, but they do look similar. Your's is a prettier purple.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my wildflower. It grows in a clearing on the back of our property that is not fenced yet. Thinking about digging it up and planting it elsewhere or when the fence is finished, the sheep will eat it. Is this the same as your purple flower?

View attachment 17017

Looks a lot like eremurus, aka foxtail lily.

Latest posts