Goin' to the Dogs!

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Fen got me up at the crack of 6:30 to make him breakfast. TOO. EARLY. FOR ME.
Yesterdayā€™s canning marathon wore me out and my ā€œcanning musclesā€ are sore! But I got 3 qt of pulled pork put up (makes AWESOME breakfast burritos! And so far, 18 pts of marinara. Salsa and something I canā€™t remember the name of, then applesauce and pie apples when I can get Randy to help pick. Mister stole all my lower down apples and got himself banned from the yard until I get them into the kitchen.

IMG_5719.jpeg

Fen is holding my stuff hostage this morning because I donā€™t want to get up. Now heā€™s having a meltdown because he can hear one of the cowboys bringing in the cavvy. (Ranch horses) to the corral on the other side of rock wall.
Heā€™s the first dog I ever owned that screams!!
He wants to go riding and boss cows around SO badly.
But not today, Iā€™m afraid. Itā€™s a ā€œday offā€ for me once I let chickens out and get rabbits fedā€¦and have coffeeā€¦and maybe a napā€¦

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Fen got me up at the crack of 6:30 to make him breakfast. TOO. EARLY. FOR ME.
Yesterdayā€™s canning marathon wore me out and my ā€œcanning musclesā€ are sore! But I got 3 qt of pulled pork put up (makes AWESOME breakfast burritos! And so far, 18 pts of marinara. Salsa and something I canā€™t remember the name of, then applesauce and pie apples when I can get Randy to help pick. Mister stole all my lower down apples and got himself banned from the yard until I get them into the kitchen.

View attachment 61556
Fen is holding my stuff hostage this morning because I donā€™t want to get up. Now heā€™s having a meltdown because he can hear one of the cowboys bringing in the cavvy. (Ranch horses) to the corral on the other side of rock wall.
Heā€™s the first dog I ever owned that screams!!
He wants to go riding and boss cows around SO badly.
But not today, Iā€™m afraid. Itā€™s a ā€œday offā€ for me once I let chickens out and get rabbits fedā€¦and have coffeeā€¦and maybe a napā€¦
You have a truly beautiful dog and beautiful horse! (OK my Mabel may be just as pretty, but I do miss my horses.)

Latest posts