Hello from Bayou Country

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW love the set up for your chickens. Nice tidy garden , too. :frowGlad you just jumped right in. Have fun along with us. :D :welcome

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cut Off, Louisiana Zone 9a, Bayou Country
Thank you, it's great to have a place to come to with questions, where everyone has a common love of gardening!
I've only been gardening for about 3 years so there's always new tricks to learn!

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cut Off, Louisiana Zone 9a, Bayou Country
Welcome. I have family in Belle Chasse and Baton Rouge. We spent over 30 years in South Louisiana, mostly in the New Orleans suburbs but IO did spend some time in Morgan City. I an glad to see you here.
THANK YOU,
I'm originally from Florida, but have lived here for over 20 years now, I know all those places well, my oldest daughter lives in Gretna right by the GNO Bridge & goes to UNO. I've traveled to about 26 states but have never been to Arkansas!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Coco! :frow
It's good to see you making yourself at home with us. You have a nice garden area, and a cute coop. You seem to be be a fast learner!
I have cousins in Shreveport, but I've never been to Louisiana. I bet you can garden year round, like @majorcatfish does. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow coco25, you have a hugh space. Room for so much. I'm envious, in a good way. ;) Seems like everyone has so much more space than me. :( Wish I had 1/10th of what you have.

Mary

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't pay any attention to Seedcorn. He just begrudges anyone's nice weather.:rolleyes:lol
Great setup you have; love the walled garden and coop.