Hello from Bayou Country

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha @seedcorn !!! @coco25 is even further south than I am. Much further south and she would be in a boat in the Gulf. I now have an ally who will help me post pictures of southern gardens!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

coco25 seedcorn actually loves to see pics of southern gardens while he is 20' under the snow.......snicker, snicker

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cut Off, Louisiana Zone 9a, Bayou Country
Hey now, I'm serious....... You dang southerners post pix of your pretty gardens while we fight snow, sleet, rain just taunting us.

Moving from Maine to Louisana, you are into extremes, aren't you? Welcome-for now.....keep posting those pix and I will put you there with @baymule & others......
It's a job to keep them going down here as well, crazy amounts of bugs, extreme heat & humidity & torrential rains for days on end...
I guess everywhere has their problems, I'll TRY to keep my pretty garden pics to a minimum as not to rub it in too much! Hahahahaha

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Haha @seedcorn !!! @coco25 is even further south than I am. Much further south and she would be in a boat in the Gulf. I now have an ally who will help me post pictures of southern gardens!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

coco25 seedcorn actually loves to see pics of southern gardens while he is 20' under the snow.......snicker, snicker
Yeah your definitely right about the boat in the gulf hahaha
Pretty much surrounded by water here!
Love it, Ha ha ha

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Long hot day & it's not even really summer yet ugh! Not looking forward to the heat! But, all that work pays off, picked my first batch of green beans & sugar snaps this afternoon & sautéed them up with my pork roast! DELICIOUSO!!
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fresh green beans are Amazing!
That's the one veggie I'm most excited about in the spring!!!
Hope everyone's Saturday was productive & great!

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
Wow that is one neat and tidy garden, can you post a photo of your potting bench? I have a feeling it is neat also,
Nothing special, just another one of my diy put-togethers, but it serves it's purpose! Haha

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

That's me between cut off & Galliano!
Surrounded by water! Dig down about 2.5-3 ft...hit water...
Haha
image.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score

Latest posts