Helping Boxer Rescue UP Date Good News

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, maybe once Zoe learns how you want her to behave, she will settle down. At least, if you give her basic training, she will be much easier to adopt out. Maybe you could use a weighted vest on her to give her more of a workout during walks. Or get her to pull you around on a skateboard. ;)

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
NYboy ... hint... I hear tell that there are bleeding heart dog rescues on just about every other corner since the current one is doing this dog wrong. :rolleyes:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't have time? What are you doing between 5-6 AM or 9-10PM? ;)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
So you agree, he does have time. Just values other activities more important..... ;)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think i found Zoe a great home !!! Guy has male boxer just loss his female boxer fenced in yard with doggy door good vet references. He met her thinks running around yard with his male will calm her down. I gave him information for boxer rescue, adoption has to go though them. I hope they approve of this home you never know with a rescue.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Guy liked her so much came back with his dog to meet her
DSCF0747.JPG
DSCF0748.JPG
DSCF0750.JPG

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
That looks like a pairing made in heaven. He's right about having a second dog to keep high energy dogs exercised and quiet them down. Son's Great Dane was a royal pain until he rescued a female GD for him.

Some dogs need a pet and really thrive with someone to call pack pal. Others, like mine, don't do well with a forever-pet even though she loves play-dates.

Latest posts