Highjacked Threads Fun or Bad

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sam, I'm trying really hard to like you. I really am. But it's not easy. I so want one of those watermelons. I'm also quite envious of all your space and that beautiful garden. Where were you 40 years ago?

Mary
Mary! Have you no shame? I sure hope Mrs. Sam and Mr. Mary are not lurkers or members under some mysterious name. Or perhaps MY mind was in the mud hole and you were wondering why the really great friend of ours that Sam is, didn't share those high yield, high sugar content, far fewer seeds than most & the best flesh color variety that is easily the best variety Sam's ever grown & it is pretty disease resistant wonderful watermelons with us 40 years earlier? I am ashamed and humbly apologize!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
USAF.

1971_zps47abf0a9.jpg
Thank you for your service!

Now I understand part of the neat-freak tidiness of your beautiful garden.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Canne, never even heard of the movie "UP". I can be in a theater watching a comedy and everyone is cracking up. Me, I just have a little smile. :) I remember once my nephew telling me about the movie "Dumb and Dumber". He could barely tell me the story cause he was laughing so hard. He loaned it to me and after a few minutes I turned it off. Told him it was alittle too much for me.

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Canne, never even heard of the movie "UP". I can be in a theater watching a comedy and everyone is cracking up. Me, I just have a little smile. :) I remember once my nephew telling me about the movie "Dumb and Dumber". He could barely tell me the story cause he was laughing so hard. He loaned it to me and after a few minutes I turned it off. Told him it was alittle too much for me.

Mary
I'm with you. Both of my kids think it is funny.

Latest posts