Hoodat

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe an administrator of this forum could send him a nice email...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Maybe an administrator of this forum could send him a nice email...
Marshall if you check his profile there is a link for private messaging or e-mails. If he has access to a computer he might get it.

kathiesgarden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is very heartwarming to see the outpouring of good wishes for Hoodat on this forum. I too pray for his speedy recovery and send all of you best wishes for your concern and caring.
Kathie :love

wsmoak

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Kinda makes me think someone should have tried to get an address (at least his real name!) before he went in for surgery.
I just happen to have his name and address from when I sent a SASE for shallot seeds. I sent him a get-well card and said that we missed him here on TEG and hoped to "see" him soon.

If anyone else wants to send him something, PM me for *my* address and I'll be happy to forward it. (I'm not comfortable giving out his info.) Well, a card or envelope, not a huge package. :)

-Wendy

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hoodat once signed his first name to a post and mentioned the town he lived in . . once.

He lives south of San Diego and - I guess - our other San Diego TEG gardeners live on the north side. Maybe he would go to a Chula Vista hospital but it seemed a bit much to ask someone 20 miles away to go down to every hospital and ask for someone by his first name . . :rolleyes:

It has been over 2 weeks now . . . not that we are counting the days, or anything :/.

Steve

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
No word yet hmmmm, I am sure good news is just around the corner. Contunuing with positive thoughts and prayers until then.

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Hoodat once signed his first name to a post and mentioned the town he lived in . . once.

He lives south of San Diego and - I guess - our other San Diego TEG gardeners live on the north side. Maybe he would go to a Chula Vista hospital but it seemed a bit much to ask someone 20 miles away to go down to every hospital and ask for someone by his first name . . :rolleyes:

It has been over 2 weeks now . . . not that we are counting the days, or anything :/.

Steve
You don't think they'd know him as Hoodat?! :)

I think of him every day when I'm out in the garden.
Hopefully, he's got his feet up at his son's house, getting lots of rest.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well....I'm alittle worried. But then, I'm sometimes a worrywart. I would think after 2 wks he would be able to sit up and be so bored that he would be on the internet. Some of my friends have had triple by pass and other serious surgeries and they get kicked out of the hospital quickly. Almost to soon in my opinion.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, it's quite likely that where ever he is he doesn't have easy access to a computer. His son lives a good distance from Hoodys home, so if he's there it just might be inconvenient for him to log on.

Latest posts