How do you feel?

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
Took a bucket of tomatoes, one family came up to me and asked if I wanted any apples. So now I'm bringing them tomatoes and they are bringing me apples. Pears later. Am I lucky!?!
You're fortunate indeed to have other gardeners nearby so you can share your surplus and they can share theirs with you. I seem to be the only gardener in my neighborhood but I share with the neighbors and they sometimes bring me plates of yummy homemade Mexican food. A batchelor like me really appreciates food I didn't have to cook myself.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am very thankful that Monty can raise a garden!!!!! It's a lot of work to put up the amount of food we plant but well worth it in the end.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Mmmm.... I have to make another round of sauce as well, and maybe some salsa. You sure made me feel.... HUNGRY!

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I feel great!! Last night as we were eating supper, I said to my husband, we really need a dairy cow. (so I can make cheese, etc.)

Last nights supper of Spaghetti Lasagna had home raised pork, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, eggs, oregano and parsley. All that was store bought was the spaghetti and the ricotta. It is an awesome feeling to eat what you have raised/grown.

Latest posts