digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hope I did this correctly.

Have your speakers on and click Vincent's Starry, Starry Night:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Digits...That was BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed it so much. I am so amazed at your computer skills. I could never find something like that and then to be able to link it. I wished I know more about computers.

Mary

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow

Over here in the UK it feels as if Spring is actually about to happen.....I am amazed as it is very early. My little blue iris (reticulata) are up & blooming ....a sure sign of Spring, also there are masses of snow drops in huge swathes....so beautiful. Even my fruit bushes are beginning to form buds. The temperature has shot up to 8*C at nighy & 12*C during the day BUT the downside is high winds & a huge amount of rain. The light levels are often pretty bad because of the thick cloud cover & morning mists. So my SAD symptoms are pretty bad. They lift a bit on the odd bright sunny day only to plunge back into depressing gloom as the clouds roll in again.....it is like being on a roller-coaster.

However I am greatly cheered by my hens (followed by last years pullets coming into lay. I have had over 40 eggs this last week....this is the most I have ever had in alll my years of chicken keeping....!! :celebrate

I'm hoping we do not suddenly plunge back into snowy winter......December was truly terrible weather for us with well over 2ft of snow in the south of the UK.....this lay frozen for most of the month. This hasn't happened for a hundred years......in the north & in Scotland it was much worse & they are still having snowfalls up in parts of Scotland.

I am longing to get going on my raised beds but everywhere is incredibly muddy......your boots get sucked off your feet.....it is very frustrating.

Looking forward to the warmer,drier weather.....& wishing you all the same (or whatever you need in your area). Happy gardening to banish the SAD. :rainbow-sun

Hattie

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes I agree that was very beautiful & calm to hear.
Its very nice to hear songs like that, it reminds you of certain things.

Thanks digits! ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hattie the Hen said:
:frow

However I am greatly cheered by my hens (followed by last years pullets coming into lay. I have had over 40 eggs this last week....this is the most I have ever had in alll my years of chicken keeping....!!

Hattie
Wow Hattie! Thats a big omelette! Your hens are certainly not displaying any SAD symptoms. I'm optimistic that spring will be here soon also, I don't know why I think that, just dumb hope I suppose!
But we are due to catch a break this year ... so...:fl

Latest posts