Moving Large Containers

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ummm..bobm, I don't have a hugh front yard. I'm sure you saw the picture on my "artificial turff" thread. I wonder if they make a small mini version of it? Hmmmm....

Mary
Yes Mary, I have seen the photo. You know that Victorian mansions need a colorful lawn ornament in the right proportion to the house. A small mini version of a green farm size John Deere tractor together with a 3 gang disc attached just will not do ! ( and yes, there are mini versions if you must have one). Oh, an orange Kubota with a front loader and 5 foot rotary brush cutter just might work just as well to accent in with the painted lady.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
http://vizcaya.org/ This house was built by the heir to john Deere Not sure what I liked better the villa or the gardens. If you are ever in Miami it is worth taking the tour.
It's hard to believe that that mansion and gardens belonged to an individual Imagine being the children and living there or grandkids coming over to grandma and grandpa's house.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ummm..bobm, I don't have a hugh front yard. I'm sure you saw the picture on my "artificial turff" thread. I wonder if they make a small mini version of it? Hmmmm....

Mary
That would certainly take care of the space you need to fill. Just park the tractor there and all your space is filled.

Yes, they do make a small, mini version. It is called a toy.

Latest posts