My wee tool trailer

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What's that cute little face popping up in the trailer? It's great to actually see some of our friends here. I know we all must be particularly careful about security and creeps out there but I think it nice to put a face with a name (or username). Thanks.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That is so stinkin' cute thistle! I'm pea green with envy. I wish I had a little trailer to go behind my SUV. When I leave Home Depot I have all my purchases hanging out the windows. When I make a horse poop run, I have to put it in tubs. :rolleyes:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice compliments everybody! I passed them along to my husband and it made him happy :) .

A few of you had questions....
Yes, he got extra cookie credits, yes that's me behind the trailer - ( not the Big Brown Eye some might have expected!), and the trailer frame is the Harbor Freight Tiny Girlie model.

It does pull nicely and I have to remember it's behind me so I can park strategically. I'm getting better at backing but it's so short that it"s easy to jack knife it.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cute trailer! Your hubby is a great trailer builder. You look real happy standing in the back of your trailer. Wealth is...... tools, trailers, tractors and a good man to share them with! :thumbsup

Latest posts