Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Treat it like a cacti, then... Do you need to remove all of the fruit from around the center, or should you leave some on? I have a pineapple top sitting in a shallow bowl of water right now, kinda like you'd do a sweet potato. I will take it out and let it dry then. Hopefully I haven't ruined it already.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Treat it like a cacti, then... Do you need to remove all of the fruit from around the center, or should you leave some on? I have a pineapple top sitting in a shallow bowl of water right now, kinda like you'd do a sweet potato. I will take it out and let it dry then. Hopefully I haven't ruined it already.
I let them DRY and then place them on the top of the soil. A bit of the top of the fruit should be left on.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
900x900px-LL-207cd4d3_100_3602.jpeg

Porch petunias

900x900px-LL-5cd4c6eb_100_3588.jpeg

Coreopsis?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
The only way I get the picture to update is if I hit the "Forums" right underneath the green TEG banner. But it brings you to the first page of any post. Then you have to click on the last page of a post to get to the latest one. I normally use the "forums" that is below that above the gallery of pictures. See if that helps you.

Mary

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chocolate cosmos maybe @Beekissed ?

Not sure as it came in a package of wildflower seeds, but I LOVE the color of it. I have the same type of flower growing in the same place but they are yellow with the deep red near the center of the flower. They resemble the tickseed/yellow coreopsis flowers but just a different color variety.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank You, Now if I could only see it! Some weeks I see the POW instantly. Some weeks after a few days. Some weeks not at all! :hu

I can't see it either...still see Journey's beautiful squash blossoms! Congrats, Miss Carol Dee....I hope we get to see your pretty flowers pop up here soon.

Latest posts