Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
As it was a calm sunny day I decided to get a drone flight in before the weather turns nasty. I took this photo at the local golf course and it got me wondering: who the heck raked all the leaves?:confused:
jackb

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's a beautiful shot Jack. That sky is so blue!

They have machines for sucking up those leaves. I'm sure you knew that though. ;)
One of my jobs is next door to a golf course and though it looks serene it's always very noisy with mowers and tractors and suckers and blowers.
The only time it's truly quiet is when the snow is deep, but I'm also not working then so I don't get to enjoy the peace.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have never seen the machines, but I have heard some strange sounds coming from that direction. Not a golf person at all.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ava has the day off so we took a walk on the golf course. One guy is riding a huge machine blowing leaves into a pile while another guy rides alongside with a huge mower mulching the leaves. Nice to see them being recycled. My best buddy:

Last edited:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ava has the day off so we took a walk on the golf course. One guy is riding a huge machine blowing leaves into a pile while another guy rides alongside with a huge mower mulching the leaves.
i would take those leaves in a minute. My landscaper guy just brought me 2 giant truckloads of mulched leaves. A gardeners delight.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Evening light through fall leaves showcases our "little brown house".

LL

Other fall pics this season of our yard and the road to our home...

LL

LL

LL

Latest posts