Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think this one will be my swan song... I have them under a LED grow light in my den, and they make an attractive addition. Well, perhaps I could fit one more under the light. :rolleyes:
jackb

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
DH took me to my favorite garden nursery today. Just walking through and breathing that super-oxygenated air was a definite spirit lifter. We looked at a lot of fairy gardens -- that got me thinking of the 50 gallon fish tank that I'm not using. It would make one doozy of a terrarium.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jackb, that is so simple, yet so lovely. You did a great job -- must have learned a lot from watching Ava, huh?

Actually Red I find making them an enjoyable process. We have an upscale nursery/greenhouse nearby, Faddegegon's, that has quite an assortment of terrariums and shelves loaded with Pixie plants just for terrariums. Also, they have tons of fairy garden accessories. Ava really wants me to bring her there, but I know it will end up costing me a small fortune. :rolleyes:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
From the beautiful and plentiful assortment of fairies, fairy furniture, fairy houses, fairy plants, assorted fairy tools, and misc. fairy garden decorations, not to mention the fairy garden setups that I saw today on display, you are right to be cautious. Ava will light up with 'fairy fantasy' ideas.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I can hear her now: Pop is this in the budget? My son says she plays me like a fiddle, and has since day one. Oh well.:hu
Awww Jack you and Ava have such a special relationship. Makes my heart melt. Besides, what are Grandpas for if not to spoil the Grandchildren. ;) And congrats on the POW award.

Latest posts