Ready to Embrace that New Technology?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did we ever find out who shot JR?

He's dead now.

I finally bought a teevee about the time Dallas came on. It wasn't to watch soup operas, however. I'd already missed all of Dark Shadows ...

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our first VCR was a Magnavox, cost $600 and had a wired remote. We thought it was the greatest thing ever! :lol:

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Our first VCR cost BIL $600, he sold it to us for $100 the next year when the newer slimmer model with a remote came out. I remember that big thing!

Also remember Mom ranting about her employer insisting on her learning to use that stupid computer for invoices and inventory. It was way slower than her scratch tally system on inventory cards. :D She called that computer many names! ... and was very sure they would ditch the whole system and go back to 'normal'. To this day she wants nothing to do with computers.

I don't really like the idea of a TV that can hear and record what you say though.:eek:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Use to use that to keep accounts info. When my son (about 3) decided to help 'OL dad by re-organizing them in yard. Knew there had to be a better way.

Latest posts