Room With a View

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, I love the fall color and the winter is beautiful as well. Besides, it is not how much land you have, but how you use what you have. You have nothing to be feeling bad about from what I've seen.

Mary, I fear you are belittling your treasure to keep the rest of us from coveting it. The beauty of land is not in its quantity, but in the quality of love bestowed upon it. I've seen good land turned into a farmer's trash dump and a tiny lot into a paradise.

Buckabucka, you have a wonderful place full of interest, achievement, and possibilities. You are certainly in an enviable situation; the current weather conditions not withstanding.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes, San Francisco is beautiful. I can jog to the beach from my house in 15 minutes and see city views.

Mary

Your gardens are beautiful! I really don't think I would need a view past that.
Your comment gave me a little chuckle though. I can jog to a beach too, and right now I would be wearing at least 4 layers and when I got there I would see ... fish houses on the ice! :lol:

Masoud

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I knew I shouldn't have asked for pictures! Now, I'm so jealous. Dog gone it Massoud, don't you have anything ugly around your house?

Smiles, I didn't want to post on other posts regarding you. I didn't want you to strain your eyes. How are you doing?

Mary
Just my house is an ugly thing, Mary!

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Your gardens are beautiful! I really don't think I would need a view past that.
Your comment gave me a little chuckle though. I can jog to a beach too, and right now I would be wearing at least 4 layers and when I got there I would see ... fish houses on the ice! :lol:
This sounds like the perfect picture opportunity! Knock and get a photo of their catch.:)

Latest posts