"Running with Beaties"??????

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Watched by who? And I'm afraid to mess with them honestly be my luck I'd crash something or cause a test firing of some distant foreign defense missile system!:hide
Everyone, DUCK Jarred77 hit the wrong button ................... AGAIN!!!! lol lol lol

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Watched by who? And I'm afraid to mess with them honestly be my luck I'd crash something or cause a test firing of some distant foreign defense missile system!:hide

:lol: gotcha happy friday the 13th :lol:
and yes its you just need to adjust your preferences,i am still digging though it myself

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I should have spent more time on the remodel forum. I'll have to go in and play with my settings too. I don't see the glasses, though...

Kassaundra, yours says Garden Ornament now, did you change it or did it fix itself?

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I should have spent more time on the remodel forum. I'll have to go in and play with my settings too. I don't see the glasses, though...

Kassaundra, yours says Garden Ornament now, did you change it or did it fix itself?
I'm afraid of setting off the missile defense system too, I didn't touch anything!!!!! lol lol lol

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Who are the robots online w/ us??? :hide In the right column where it says users online now, it says members, guests, and robots??????

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Robots? I knew they were destined to take over the world someday soon! They already outnumber us TEG members by 13! :hide

My "title" is still "chilling with the herd." Wonder why?

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Robots? I knew they were destined to take over the world someday soon! They already outnumber us TEG members by 13! :hide

My "title" is still "chilling with the herd." Wonder why?
I was going to say maybe we are being switched over alphabetically, but before I posted that I went and looked up Vfem and she has the garden theme, so :hu

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Who are the robots online w/ us??? :hide In the right column where it says users online now, it says members, guests, and robots??????

From the remodel forum, I remember Nifty saying they are a good thing. Something to do with searches and traffic...Google bots or something like that.

Latest posts