"Running with Beaties"??????

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Huh. Know that I think to look, I'm the only one that seems to have their new title still. Or would it be old? :/

The greener titles!

I'll bet they carried over some of the formatting from the BYHerds conversion, since BYH and SS converted just before we did. Could be alphabetical as they go in to change them...I'm sure you'll be back in the green again soon, SeedObsesser!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
There is/was a remodel forum?

Seriously had no idea. I only have internet at work so I'm usually off for a few days at a time. I remember talk of new software a while back. So I logged in today and BLAMO!!!! new TEG! So I'm really fumbling along.

And to any Ambassadors of foreign nations who suddenly had their military systems all start doing synchronized beeps to Michael Jackson's Billy Jean........my fault sorry! :hide

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'll bet they carried over some of the formatting from the BYHerds conversion, since BYH and SS converted just before we did. Could be alphabetical as they go in to change them...I'm sure you'll be back in the green again soon, SeedObsesser!

Well, in the mean time I'll be here... chilling with the herd.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Too funny. I wonder if we can PM a mod to request titles on here, like they did on one of the other sister sites...thinking it was SS... I'd like something more clever!

BTW, did you all notice that we can also set a status message for our profile? When you click on a member's name, you'll see it there. That will be nice for when folks are on vacation, having surgery, or just otherwise busy/occupied...to keep us from worrying where they are.

I notice a lot of similarities to facebook on this new platform. Much more geared to being social.

Latest posts