Signed Papers On House Today!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We just got in a short while ago and I had to come tell ya'll the good news! It is ours! For those who haven't been keeping up with this ordeal, here ya go...

http://www.theeasygarden.com/threads/call-1-800-com-plain.15782/

We signed papers for TWO HOURS. HUD has forms that have forms. One form kicks off 3 more forms declaring that you were informed of something stupid on that form, here-sign this form starting that you signed that form....... :he

When we were done signing a ream of paper (I kid you not) the nice lady at the title company disappeared for awhile.....she was very busy. She sent paperwork to HUD and the lender, got the sing-off from the lender and got funded. She also copied all those papers and put them in a SPIRAL BOOK! Yup, got our very own souvenir keepsake paperwork book of forms. It was 1 1/4" thick. :th

Then the real estate agent followed us to the house, she unlocked it and we proceeded to change the locks. Afterwards, we just looked around, it was only the third time we've even been there. I was
kinda
tired.......

CALGON--TAKE ME AWAY!!!

House bathtub.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah! Glad to hear it! :ya You definitely deserve a good long soak after all of that headache. Scrolling down, at first all I saw was your sneakers in the mirror. Too funny!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congrats. Hope you 2 love the house. And being close to kids.

Latest posts