Tech Challenged Senior Attempts Photo Post Again

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Penny.jpg

So here is Penny, and this is a desperate attempt to post a picture involving two devices, a large iced coffee and several more brain cells than I actually have.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You did great, So Lucky!

So, that's Penny ..? .. She's real cute. Somehow, I thought she was quite a bit larger ..

. but, I understand how irritating it is for any size dog to be constantly pulling at the lead.

MORE pictures!!!

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
You're so funny!
That's a great picture of Penny, she's very cute. I had her pictured as brown and more Beagle-y.

You do need to post more so it becomes an automatic process and you won't need so much coffee. :p

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, she doesn't look so much like a beagle, but she acts like a beagle. Nose to the ground, off like a bolt of lightning all the while snuffling and grunting. She has the beagle trait of getting fat, too. I think she has gained 6 lbs since we got her. She weighed 33 lbs. at the vet this week. I have put her on a diet, and she is not loving me for it.
We start basic dog training on September 3.
I wish I could report that DH has fallen love with her and come out of his depression, but it hasn't really turned out that way. He likes her OK, but, as we discussed the possibility of here, he doesn't take any responsibility for her. He doesn't like to walk her because she pulls (duh!) so he doesn't really spend much one-on-one time with her. She does, however, insist that he greet her and pet her when he comes in or wakes up.
I find it interesting to have a pet that watches my every move, and knows what I am going to do before I do. She behaves well, loves her crate, hasn't had an accident in the house for a couple of months, and loves the grandkids.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Way to go So Lucky :) Nice photo of the ADORABLE Penny Maybe when Penny learns to walk on lead DH will enjoy her more. Every little bit should help. (But he may never take responsibility) DH HAD to have this SPECIAL BREED hunting dog. I wanted NO dog as I knew who would have to pick up the yard, sweep large amounts of shed hair, vet visits etc

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
What did they say her breed possibilities were So Lucky?
That alert anticipatory behavior (along with her coloring) remind me of a Border Collie.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Humane Society listed her as a beagle/spaniel mix. She has the freckles like I have seen on some spaniels, on her lower legs and face and belly. Chest has slightly longer coat, also speckled.
She is full of spunk if there is food or walk involved, major.

Latest posts